Re: [Evolution] OT: Palm on Linux

On Sun, 2001-12-16 at 16:01, Mike Cannon-Brookes wrote:
This is a bit off topic but I figure other people may have come up
against it. Since moving my mail from LookOut to Evolution I've been vey
happy, but I still need to sync my Palm on Windows because AvantGo for
Linux doesn't exist (correct?).

Has anyone else had his problem? Can I buy another desktop cradle and
sync it twice - once on Linux w/ evo, once on PC for Avantgo? (bit of a
PITA) Are there any other solutions?

Mike:

I have not yet heard of Avantgo on Linux, or any way to sync my Nomad
IIMG mp3 player, and a direct shor between my box and the Canon S40 is
looking dubious.  But one question: why would you need another cradle?
Just curious.

Neil