Re: [Evolution] emacs style key bindings

On Sun, 2001-12-16 at 12:32, Eric Bourque wrote:
Hi,

I was surprised to find that the text widget in mail composition doesn't
support the "standard" emacs key bindings. At least the basic ones like
C-a for beginning of line, C-e for end of line. Instead these are mapped
to select all and find regular expression.

Are there any bindings for beginning of line and end of line? Can one
change the current bindings?

That's odd. C-a and C-e work for me... I'd check the list of actual
bindings in the control center and make sure that those are in there.

--Ben