Re: [Evolution] using evolution in multiple locations

On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 15:38, Jeremy Hansen wrote:
On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 12:35, Chris Ball wrote:
On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 11:49:26AM -0800, Jeremy Hansen wrote:
What method are people using when they need to use evolution in multiple
locations.

IMAP.  I run Evolution at work, Evolution at home when it works, and
ssh->mutt when I'm away from both or my install breaks on an upgrade.

Hmm, so will imap take care of sub folders?  Honestly, I've not used
IMAP a whole lot, so I'm clueless, but I thought IMAP would just handle
your INBOX.  If I'm using filters to throw things in folders, will this
carry over IMAP?
Sure. You can create folders on your IMAP server and modify your filters
to sort into those instead of your local folders. Note that you can't
create folders within folders, just folders at the same level as INBOX
(at least *I* can't).