Re: [Evolution] using evolution in multiple locations

On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 12:35, Chris Ball wrote:
On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 11:49:26AM -0800, Jeremy Hansen wrote:
What method are people using when they need to use evolution in multiple
locations.

IMAP.  I run Evolution at work, Evolution at home when it works, and
ssh->mutt when I'm away from both or my install breaks on an upgrade.

Hmm, so will imap take care of sub folders?  Honestly, I've not used
IMAP a whole lot, so I'm clueless, but I thought IMAP would just handle
your INBOX.  If I'm using filters to throw things in folders, will this
carry over IMAP?

Thanks
-jeremy

- ~C.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris void $a | www.$a | finger: chris $a
As to luck, there's the old miners' proverb: Gold is where you find it.