Re: [Evolution] Warning: Address Conduit Bug

I'm hoping that this one can be answered even though I'm running Mandrake 8.1 and the .13 Beta release, on
BlackBox. I have no problem reading mail and everything seems to be working pretty well. But, if I try to
reply to a message, Evo goes off to never-never land and I end up killing it. If I compose a message and send
it, it never appears in either the outbox or the sent mail and it never arrives at its destination. I'm
guessing that one of the mailboxes is corrupted, but which one? Will deleting the ibex for the sent mailbox
work or is there other trick I can try?

Thanks in advance!

-Mary