Re: [Evolution] Address completion, is it magic, or just slow
- From: Jon Trowbridge <trow ximian com>
- To: Dan Berger <dberger ix netcom com>
- Cc: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>, "Zot O'Connor" <zot zotconsulting com>, Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Address completion, is it magic, or just slow
- Date: 12 Dec 2001 17:28:56 -0600
On Wed, 2001-12-12 at 16:26, Dan Berger wrote:
I must say - I've seen very similar behavior - I've got several
scott's in my contacts - and as I type "s-c-o-t-t" the list of
possible completions changes dramatically (and unintuatively).
I've tried in the past to get screenshots to demonstrate it - but have
never managed to actually get a shot with the transient completions
If you send me a copy of your addressbook.db file, I could try to
reproduce this --- maybe I could figure out what is going on.
Zot: the same goes for you as well... I forgot to mention this
possibility when replying to your message.
...and don't worry. I'll cut you guys in on the profits when I sell
your contacts' e-mail addresses to spammers. :-)
] [Thread Prev