Re: [Evolution] Problem with calendar an tasks

I have already renamed the files, I have also ereased them and I have
also created empty files. In each and every case, I get the same problem

PS: I am Using Conectiva Linux 7.0 which is based on RedHat Linux
to instal evolution I sed the RedHat 7.0 rpm package

regards
Erwin