[Evolution] Problem with calendar an tasks

whenever I open de the calendar or tasks I get this message
Unable to open folder '/home/user/evolution/local/Tasks/tasks.ics'
I cant open the folder in

Then if I create an entrance in the calendar and save it as
calendar.ics, I still get the
same problem if I close the program and open it again

It doesn't work either when I put save and close, I get the message "I
can't save the objetc"

what can I do?

I am using ximian evolution 1.0

the error messages are translated from spanish to english
so I don't know if those would be the exact words

Erwin Kaatz