Re: [Evolution] 4 simple questions

This reminds me, the only discussion I have seen about syncing between
machines running evo has one transferring a number of files manually.
Is there a means of syncing the contacts and calendar between two evo
copies (i.e., one at work and one at home.  IMAP takes care of mail, but
the other two are making life difficult for me.  One machine is a dialup
so syncing rather than a shared config area is required.

BillK