Re: [Evolution] GPG signatures & encryption suggestions
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Ben FrantzDale <bfrantzdale hmc edu>
- Cc: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] GPG signatures & encryption suggestions
- Date: 10 Dec 2001 13:36:17 -0500
These are known "issues" so don't bother reporting them.
On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 22:14, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
I've just started messing around with GPG; so far so good. I have some
ideas for improvement, though:
(1) Don't count PGP-related attachments as attachments for the list
view. Ideally everyone would sign and/or encrypt their mail. In that
case, the "attached files" icon would have no meaning. I would suggest
either an overlay to the envelope icon (which has lots of overlays
already) or just adding another field to the list.
(2) All forwards and replys with an encrypted message should be
encrypted by default. This seems like basic security sense.
Should I file some bug reports?
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev