[Evolution] (SOLVED) Re: Evolution 1.0: Error setting owner on componentOAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent

Hi:

Just as I was about to give up on Evo 1.0, discovered a fix:

cd /usr/lib/evolution/camel-providers
chmod go+rx 1.0
killev; oaf-slay
evolution

Works again!! (Evo RC2 used to work on my system)

Looks like this a packaging problem with the permissions for Evo 1.0
RPMs. I am running on a RedHat 7.2 system.

Hopefully the package maintainers will take note and fix the RPMs.

Rajive