[Evolution] Printing problems from evolution....

Hi there,

I have a strange problem. I installed Evolution on a number of SuSE 7.2
boxes, with-out a problem.

However, I now encountered a strange problem. When I try to
print a message from the inbox, the inbox handler crashes,
with no explanation.

I then tried to do a print preview. It then says: "Can't allocate
the default font" or something similar.

The user is using KDE. So I checked out the ximian FAQ's and saw
that I must configure the default font if the user is not using
gnome via gnomecc. I then did this, but to no avail.

Does anyone have an idea what is cooking ?

thanks,
Lenny.