Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found..AGAIN.

This has been a problem for some for a long time.  It is still a problem
for me.  I've tried many things to correct this, but to no avail - I
have to run "oaf-slay' every time BEFORE I start Evo or I get the
dreaded message.

I have sent in traces, etc., but have gotten nothing to try from the
folks at Ximian yet that solved this problem.

Best Regards,

DCM