Re: [Evolution] Mass Import Possible?

Actually, I faced this same problem a while ago and found this attached
shell script on Usenet somewhere.  It has served pretty well....

On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 22:52, Chris Montgomery wrote:
I would do that if I could, but I can't have Windows and Linux running at
the same time since I have both installed on the same machine and have to
reboot to switch between them.

Thanks,

Chris