Re: [Evolution] Mass Import Possible?

One option is to use an IMAP server as in intermediate data store.  You can put your folders on the IMAP server, then pull them into Evo.

-john <><

On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 17:52, Chris Montgomery wrote:
Howdy,

I succeeded in migrating my Outlook 2000 mail into mbox (Eudora) format. Is
it possible to do a mass import of these messages into Evolution? From what
I can tell, Evo only lets you import one mbox file at a time. I have
hundreds of nested mail folders and it would be a real pain to create each
folder and them import every mailbox under each one.

The only other option I can see is to do a mass import into Netscape (on
Linux) and then run Evo's import from another application (Netscape is the
only one showing up under the options) to import everything from Netscape.

How have others handled this?

TIA,

Chris