Re: [Evolution] Spell checker is blind...

On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 22:42, Radek Doulík wrote:

I have teh following installed on my notebook:
gnome-spell-0.4-ximian.1
aspell-0.33.7.1-ximian.2

Please try to remove this ^^^ package and install aspell from your
distribution. Looks like you are mixing ximian and non-ximian
aspell/pspell packages there (of course I could be wrong). BTW, what
distribution do you use?

Hi Radek,

I will try this.

I am running RedHat 7.2

--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >