From: Gil Hauer [mailto:gilh sympatico ca]
Sent: Freitag, 7. Dezember 2001 14:31
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Setup Problem

Yes, I had this same problem.

Do ldd `which wombat` and you'll probably find some libraries missing.
In my case it was libnspr4.so I think. In any case, I reinstalled
mozilla and the libraries re-appeared.

However, after getting through that problem I'm not at pretty much the
same point except that I'm getting InterfaceNotFound error instead of
GeneralError. Sadness.

Gil