Re: [Evolution] still problem with evolution

I think the faq on the ximian devzone has info on how to get a
backtrace.  I dont know the url of hand.

Does it hang forever, or just take a really long time?

Nope nothing in "top"

Another thing that I discovered is that I can click on a Contact and then do
"Forward Contact". However I can't create a new mail or forward mail. This is
getting weirder.

--
Victor Hadianto