[Evolution] still problem with evolution

Hi there,

I suppose I'm trying to understand (and getting some help would be nice) why
my evolution-mail refuse to work.

I upgraded to 1.0 via Red-carpet. Nice new splash screen, everything looks
find BUT I can't create a new email/forward email. Everytime i want to do
something to compose a new email/forward Evolution just hangs quietly.

I'm trying to backtrace what could possible cause this problem. Any help?

Ah yes I'm using Red Hat 6.2

--
Victor Hadianto