Re: [Evolution] No more macros in CVS?
- From: Christopher James Lahey <clahey ximian com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- Cc: Lonnie Borntreger <email borntreger com>, Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] No more macros in CVS?
- Date: 05 Dec 2001 15:02:27 -0500
On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 08:19, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On the main CVS server this is fixed, so you may need to wait for
anoncvs to update. In the meanwhile, just copy the macros directory from
other CVS module.
Alternatively, for gal at least, the branch (gal-evolution-1-0-branch)
still has the macros directory, so if in gal you
cvs update -dP -r gal-evolution-1-0-branch
You'll get a working dir.
] [Thread Prev