Re: [Evolution] Still no Palm Pilot Notes conduit?

When searching some of the past threads I was under the impression that
Evolution would have the Notes conduit for the Palm Pilot in the 1.0 Release.
For me, it is the most useful function of my Palm Pilot, as I have hundreds
of system administration notes in an easily accessible format.
  Currently Evolution doesn't have a Notes component so there is nothing to sync the Pilot with in the first place.  :-)

  A Notes component is planned, though.  In the meantime, you can just the standard GNOME Pilot syncing conduits to sync up your notes.

--
Ettore