[Evolution] Evolution on multiple displays?

I'm mucking around with my laptop to try & figure out the best way to
cope with having a 1024x768 lcd, but running my monitors at 1600x1200 at
home & work. Right now I'm trying running two different X-servers on it,
:0 and :1.

However, if I've got a session of evolution running on :0, and I try to
run one on :1, I get a quick flash of the splash screen, and then a new
evolution window opens on :0. If I kill it, and start it on :1, it
starts OK over there, but when I try and open one on :0, it shows up on
:1.

This is a bit anti-social of it, since it means I have to actually kill
evolution if I want to switch between my x servers. It's obnoxious, but
possible. A more damaging implication is that if I were to run a VNC
server on some box where I have evo running on :0, I'd be forced to kill
evo by pid if I connected to the vnc server, since I wouldn't have
physical access to :0.

Is there some trick to get this working, or should I file a bug about
it?

--
David Hoover