understood :-).

Best,
Nat

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 09:20, Jeppe, Nils wrote:

I did not assume otherwise.

- Nils

-----Original Message-----
From: Nat Friedman [mailto:nat ximian com]
Sent: Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2001 15:00
To: Jeppe, Nils
Cc: evolution ximian com
Subject: RE: [Evolution] Ximian Connector?

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 03:04, Jeppe, Nils wrote:
Now if Ximian dumps support/development of Free Evo in favor of
Proprietary
Evo, that's when you can start to get all bitchy. ;-)

Just to clarify:  We're not making a proprietary Evolution.  We're
making a proprietary connector which is separate from Evolution and
which uses CORBA to talk to Evolution.  Evolution itself is free.

Nat