Re: [Evolution] Congratulations!

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 15:23, Chris Tooley wrote:
I agree that the splash screen is a step backwards.  I liked the
old one better.  But, when the worst nitpicks about the product so far
are the artwork on the wakeup splash screen that's a good thing. :)

Just to prove that whatever you do will upset some people... I rather
like the new splash screen :-)
But then again, considering the splash screen should be there for tiny
tiny fractions of the period that evolution runs, who really cares about
it :-)

        Nigel.