Re: [Evolution] Congratulations!

Not sure is this is definitely 1.0 or RC3 but it's a new build and so is
something I grabbed.  Of course at the same time I was getting the new
build of Red-Carpet which meant that when RC got done installing the
packages, both Evolution and Red Carpet locked up hard(? I'm assuming
that's not typical) and crashed in the middle of an e-mail my boss and I
were composing.

My own fault for showing off updating while in use.  Anyway, congrats on
1.0.  I agree that the splash screen is a step backwards.  I liked the
old one better.  But, when the worst nitpicks about the product so far
are the artwork on the wakeup splash screen that's a good thing. :)

Chris