Re: [Evolution] replying to list sends message to myself - apparently SOLVED

On Sat, 2001-12-01 at 20:31, wolfi wrote:
Hi,

Recently I wrote about this behaviour, and meanwhile I am comparatively
sure about its origin. It happened to me with the SuSE Linux list, btw.
Works like that:

- I send a message to the list
- Someone does 'reply to all', I receive this message twice
  Once for me and once via the list
- I do reply to list, evo mistakes my email-adress for the list adress
  and sends the answer to me

Does evolution recognize the mailing-list magic on this list? (ie, if
you right-click on it in the message list, is there an option for
"create filter on mailing list")

-- Dan