[Evolution] Looking for a slideshow or..

Let me explain:

As a member of Linux Users' Group of Turkey, I'll try to perform a
quick demonstration of Evolution at 7th and 8th (this weekend).

Therefore, to save some time; I'm looking for a slideshow or some
eye-candy stuff.

Can you help? :)

Thanks

--
 /\(3)                                 /              Enver ALTIN |
The integral of z squared, dz         | Please do not e-mail me   |