[Evolution] Fatal crash...

Gentlemen,
  some obscure bug appears to be crashing Evolution, and has been
crashing it for some time.  Here's what happens:
  I have a filter that moves all system logs from my UNIX servers to a
folder off of "Local folders" called "Sys logs".  When I attempt to move
messages from "Sys logs" to a sub-folder in it called "TBK", Evolution
goes down hard.  No crash message, no option to trace it out.  It simply
drops a core file and exits.  The core file is included in this email
for your review.  Hope it's not too big.... :-/

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319