Re: [Evolution] MS Outlook iCalendar attachments

Thanks! I can know keep track of my todo list :-)

Also, when opening that event from the calendar, the time is displayed
as UTC which is not very intuitive. When I clickon the globe, and select
Los Angeles, it doesn't update the time accordingly.Is it a bug or is it
something not setup correctly on my system.

But in the calendar view, it is displayed correctly and my options shows
PST being the default TimeZone. Shouldn't my appointments be displayed
in my local time also ?

I have looked in bugzilla for a reference to this issue, but I am not
sure any apply to that

Thanks anyway for a great product and support

Pascal