Re: [Evolution] GAL broke double-clicking...

Hi Ujwal,

On Mon, 2001-08-27 at 14:00, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
In preparation of upgrading my evolution, I upgraded my gal from CVS.
Now I can't open a message by double-clicking on it. The preview pane
works, but I don't use the preview pane. High-lighting the message in
the list and hitting Enter also works, but I like double-clicking.

Um, I heard that this is somehow related to the Bonobo ui-shrink branch,
but I'm going to assume that you're not using that. If you aren't, can
you file a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com about it? Please check for
potential duplicates before filing though, as I wouldn't be surprised if
someone had already filed this bug.

Thanks.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton