Re: [Evolution] evolution snapshot and ldap not working

Hi Jason,

On Mon, 2001-08-27 at 16:32, Jason Wong wrote:
I compiled evolution with openldap support yet "Other Contacts" do no
show up in the folder bar.  How can I get that to show?

I'm not an addressbook expert, but I think you need to open up your
local addressbook, go to Tools -> Addresbook sources, and add a new
source before Other Contacts will show up.

Hope this helps.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton