[Evolution] Double-clicking problem

Hi,

I just upgraded my evolution from CVS, and now I can't open a message by double-clicking on it. I either have to use the pre-view pane or right-click on the message and choose open, or high-light the message and hit enter. I really liked the double-clicking approach.

I suspect this mave something to do with the latest gal library, because as soon as I upgraded gal, this happened. Even before I upgraded evolution.

Ujwal