[Evolution] curious bug of the week...

Hi all "evolutions",

after all I get it to compile again from source cvs.
The first thing I have to note is a crash with the new
start-dialog, which want to know who I am and so on.
OK, I filled all the fields and in the end it congratulate me
for using evo :) fine I am doing that now for 3 months...
After that it tried to start and crashed  |-(
Nobody is perfect and after the next restart (without dialog)
all things are well...
If someone can tell me which switch is to set to get this dialog
back to reproduce this error I will file a report.

The other thing, the reason for recompilation, but it happens for my
version from August, 15 and for the new version (25th), is a real weird
behaviour with new appointments:
If LANG is set to de_DE (maybe others is the same) and I try to add a
new appointment from some hour in the morning ending at 12:00h (!!)
it is not visible after saving. I can add an appoinment e.g. for
11:00-13:00h and move it with the mouse to 10:00-12:00. That works!
After trying to add about 20 appointments for different days and never
seen one of those I found them all together in the summary-view ...
funny!
The thing is: If I do the same as root (no LANG) it works!
I have filed that as 8097, maybe someone else have the same problem.

Thomas

P.S.: Can someone tell me a trick to prevent to break my signature
(below) if it is a little bit longer than the standard length of the
lines?

--

work:   Inst. of mechanics, TU Darmstadt, phone: +49(6151)164966
priv:   Wilhelmshoeher Str.24, 60389 Frankfurt/Main, phone:
+49(69)471274
e-mail: emmel mechanik tu-darmstadt de, thomas family-emmel de
www   : http://coulomb.mechanik.tu-darmstadt.de/~emmel   irc-nick:
tom123