Re: [Evolution] problem compiling from CVS source

Hi Tom,

as SuSE is not really supportive when using new development versions of
applications, you will probably have to go the source way. Though there
are good chances that you can use some of the rpms provided on
http://www.rpmfind.net, just enter bonobo-conf and see whats happening.

And if you really want to be up-to date then consider switching to
another distribution (Mandrake rules!!) ...

Udo