[Evolution] Problem with replying to HTML mail

If I need to I'll submit a bugzilla I'll do so, but I'm having trouble
with replying to an e-mail.  It's a text e-mail with an HTML page as an
attachment.  When I reply to the e-mail, only the HTML gets copied to
the Reply message.  Evo should either copy just the text portion, or
both.

I just took a look at the e-mail source, and there is a text/plain and a
text/html part to it.  So I suppose Evo is thinking that the two are the
same message in the different formats, even though the contents are
different.

Dan