RE: [Evolution] Question: MS Exchange support, timeline?

MAPI suport...hehe.

Exchange does not speak simple MAPI.  Exchange uses Extended MAPI.  As
opposed to the 12 API calls that MAPI supports, EMAPI includes a few
hundred, many of which are not decumented very well, and ofr th emost part
are available only in an EMAPI SDK available from Microsoft.

And as of Beta3, the calendaring is almost there.  Actually, calendaring
works, the trick is getting it working transparently.  I don't use it
right now, but fomr other people on the list who have written, you can
import the appointment attachments into your calendar, and they work.  Or
maybe open the attachment to get the meeting.  I'm not sure :)

Either way, it's not far from being there...use the client, and point out
bugs, and report them so the Ximian guys can fix em up for the 1.0
release.

As far as the composer error....there's lots of bugs about that, look
through the Bigzilla database and see if anything works for you.

--Mark