[Evolution] problems using evo to send mail to local account

Iam trying to setup evo to send/receive to other machines on my 3 pc
network & my root account.

My account name locally is: mark ogri extension2 internal

I can send/receive using pine (also tried k-mail,out of interest) to my
network and root account no problem,but I cannot receive with evo

I can send mail to my local network with evo no problem, and then
collect it with pine/k-mail,but not evo.

Iam using sendmail to send it,but Ive tried every option under receiving
and i still cannot receive any mail locally

Any help would be appresiated

Mark

--

----
        A penguin a day keeps the fatal exceptions away...

                              Registered Linux User: 208939
                                Licq: 119422259