From: Rory D. Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 1:03 PM
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] A problem with Beta 3

Hello there,

Once again I am liking the latest version of Evolution.  The product is
looking fantastic after each release.  I just update to version 0.13
(Beta 3) via red carpet today.  The only problem that I am currently
experiencing is that when I click on new mail message I receive the
following error:

"Ooops! The views for 'evolution:/local/Inbox' have died unexpectedly.
:( This probably means that the mail component has crashed."

Does anybody have any ideas as to what could be causing this and how I
could go about fixing it?  Please let me know, and keep up the
outstanding work.  thanks

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.