[Evolution] evo 0.12 locks when trying to download large attatchments

Hi,
        Iam running RH 7.1 with the official evo-0.12beta release, and Ive
noticed that every time i receive files as attatchments over say 2mb or
so, It just hangs with no error msg.
You cannot close it, you have to end up running: 'killev'
So then i had to collect all my mail with fetchmail/pine, then import it
into evo (which it does with ease & no problems).

Has anyone else experianced similar results?? (hence my posting a while
back moaning about people posting large attatchments, without checking
first)

Mark
--

----
        A penguin a day keeps the fatal exceptions away...

                              Registered Linux User: 208939
                                Licq: 119422259