[Evolution] Help me through my Windows withdrawal...

Ok, the last obstacle to using Linux is finally beccoming a non-issue for
me...a decent GUI mail client.

The last remaining issue I have is getting my address book converted. I'm
using windows address book, and the Windows Palm desktop. I've tried every
method for converting these. I have converted to vCards, and tried to import
them into Evolution, only to get a "no importer available" message.

I have managed to get them into GnomeCard, though. Can someone please tell
me how to get them from GnomeCard to Evolution? No matter what I try, I am
told "no importer...".

Thanks in advance,

Kris Newman