Re: [Evolution] Howto: Step-by-step spell checking for Redhat 7.1

Andrew,
Thanks for posting this.  My MMDV.

Ximian list folks:
I installed the mandrake gnome-spell.  I needed to ignore the dependency
that the gnome spell had on the mandrake version of the aspell.

Now I'm seeing my misspelled words underlined, but neither
right-clicking nor ctrl-shift-s has any effect.

Any other suggestions?

Ximian "preview channel manager" :
Why not include the right packages for spell checking in the preview
channel for beta builds of Evolution?  Andrew and I can't be the only
folks frustrated with this....

Regards,
Tom