Re: [Evolution] HTML message that hangs evo

What version of evo are you running? There have been a number of fixes
in that section of code lately, so it may have been fixed. If you are
seeing the problem on the latest snaps, the best thing to do is to
attach it to the bugzilla. To do that, file a bug[1] and then, once the
bug is filed, go back to the bug, go to the middle of the page, and
click on the 'create a new attachment' link. If you need help, I'll be
in #evobugs most of the day[2].
Luis

[1] Simplest way to do that:
http://bugzilla.ximian.com/simple-bug-guide.html
[2] meeting in the afternoon, so I may be in and out from 2:00 on.