[Evolution] HTML message that hangs evo

Good morning!

I have an HTML message that hangs evolution.  It's from weather.com, one of those "Here is your weather" emails.  I have successully loaded similar emails from weather.com in the past, but this particular email either has issues in the HTML, or there is some possible problem between the message and evo.  Of course, I have evo set to load images off of the web at all times.  The effect of trying to view this message is that evo discontinues responding, necissitating a killev.

Please let me know who, if I should, forward this message to for "quirk" identification.

Thanks!
Clayton
"Caution wake turbulence you're following a heavy 12 o'clock, three ... no, let's make it five miles."
-ORD ATC

"What is the cause of most aviation accidents? Usually it is because
someone does too much too soon, followed very quickly by too little too late."
-Steve Wilson, NTSB Investigator