[Evolution] archive? and (fix me) ? And a bug...

Sorry if this has been asked before...but I have two questions...

Is there an archive of this list somewhere? Perhaps I can answer my
second question if I can find the archive...

Second question, how do I get rid of (fix) the (fix me) next to 'New
Contact', 'New Task' and 'New Appointment' ?

These all show up under the FILE menu. I updated the addressbook.db file
to the newest version and that didn't seem to help anything. I still can
not use the address book.

Also, on a side note, I have found one bug that someone has probably
already pointed out.

Every time I attempt to copy a URL from an email to paste into Mozilla
or Netscape, Evolution crashes when I paste it in. Also, the paste does
not work. So I end up with a crashed out Evolution and no link to be
pasted.

Thanks for any info/help! It's a great piece of software.

  --  Jason