[Evolution] send/receive feedback PLEASE!

Is there any way we can squeek in one UI improvement soon?  I don't
think this really counts as a whole new "feature".

* I'd really like to have the results of a Send/Receive displayed on the
status bar.  Unless I get a bunch of messages, the Send/Recv window
doesn't stay long enough for me to see what it's saying.

I'd like it to say "nn new messages received".  Doesn't matter which or
how many accounts they came from; there isn't space for that on a status
bar.

I am always online and always send msgs immediately, but for those who
don't send until mail check, you could add a " / nn messages sent" as a
confirmation (I suggest you leave this off if nnSent = 0 so the less
savvy folks don't mistakenely think those messages they sent immediately
never got sent)

I would find this useful all the time (sometimes it's hard to know when
a message or two is added to a folder that already has unread msgs), but
I particularly crave this feedback now while I've got those hidden
filtered messages I mentioned in my last post.

Thanks,
Eric