Re: [Evolution] Bug, can't delete message

On 09 Aug 2001 19:30:20 -0400, Mark Neill wrote:
This scenario doesn't describe it well enough, since I've had the same
thing happen in standard folders, with multiple messages.  Sometimes, it's
the last message in the folder, somtimes not.  Usually, if I get one
stuck, I can, be the end of the day, end up with multiple undeletable
messages in a folder.  Restarting Evo makes the messages deletable.  I
don't have to completely killev and oaf-slay, just exit and restart.

Unfortunately, I'm as much help as everyone else when it comes to messages
and details.  I know it happens, and I know restarting fixes it, but I
haven't pinpointed a particular reason or situation that makes them
undeletable.

--Mark

I have experienced the same thing but with moving messages. Sometimes
I'll select a block of messages to move and only the last one will get
moved. Reselecting the remaining messages does not allow me to move them
but restarting usually fixes it.

I currently do have a message in my inbox that I cannot move at all. The
message looks fine, the destination folder looks fine, but after I
select the destination folder in the move dialog and hit 'ok', nothing
happens. The dialog remains, I can hit 'ok' multiple times, but no
movement takes place. I have to hit cancel.

I was going to report it to bugzilla after the next snapshot but there
haven't been any for a while...

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |