[Evolution] Evolution 0.12 bug

Hello, I checked the most reported bug page and this one doesn't
seem to appear in the list (neither in the full list). Sorry if
I missed it.

As I was switching from contact view to Inbox view, the button
bar (horizontal one, under the menu) from the contact view remained
on the screen as the Inbox pane was already displayed.
No need to say that clicking on the "New Contact" icon with
the Inbox view loaded brought a marvellous segfault from the
evolution-mail component.
I can fill a bugzilla entry if needed. I'll try to bring more
information but I can already say it's no each_time_you_click
bug. Moreover I haven't the version with debug symbols compiled
in (too big for my serial line).

Regards