Re: [Evolution] Cooker'd Evo builds no good?

On 08 Aug 2001 13:18:47 -0700, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
Argh... I've tried three successive point releases from Mandrake Cooker on my
LM8 box here, no go. Doesn't matter if I have a ~/evolution directory or not.

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `BonoboObject'

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-object.c: line 1041
(bonobo_object_corba_objref): assertion `BONOBO_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed.

That's just the latest problem message, up to this point (trying to blow out
and reinstall lots of Bonobo, Oaf, Gal, GtkHTML and so on, I would get things
like No Folder To Display). Help?

Could you check version of :
libgal9, bonobo, libbonobo2, GConf, libGConf1, gtkhtml, libgtkhtml14,
liboaf0 ?

Try to run oaf-slay before starting evolution..

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft