[Evolution] Key Binding to compliment page up/page down

I have noticed that in both the preview pane in evo mail, or when viewing a mail in it's own window, page up and page down work just fine.  But end and home do not.  Is this a keybinding that should be set somewhere (i.e. in the gcc or something), or can this be integrated directly into evo?  I know that some programs use end, or ctrl+end, etc., to move to the end of a document and so forth.  Perhaps evo can have the same capability.

Excellent program, Ximian.  Maybe one day I'll be able to get the company I work for to switch over to Linux (yeah, all 5,000 of 'em).

Cale

"Take possession of the air;

submit the elements;

penetrate the last redoubts of nature."

-Romain Rolland

"What is the cause of most aviation accidents? Usually it is because

someone does too much too soon, followed very quickly by too little too late."

-Steve Wilson, NTSB Investigator