[Evolution] Generating a compose window using Opera

I am using the little piece of code that someone sent to this list earlier today (Tuesday) to generate an evolution compose window from a webpage's mailto: in Opera 5 (I have apparently misplaced the email, and apologize for not giving credit where credit is do).

The line /usr/bin/evolution "mailto: $1" works fine, save for one thing in evolution.  If evo is not running, and the command is sent (from Opera, at least.  I am not certain about other browsers, as I did not test any other browsers), a compose window is successfully generated, with the proper email address in the recipient box.  However, if you then start evo properly, because the evo shell isn't visible (just running /usr/bin/evolution...I guess evo is running in the background?), evo window settings are lost.  For example, in my case, I view the folder bar, and not the shortcut bar; when completing the previous steps, the shortcut bar comes up, and no folder bar.  The view looks similar to the default evo view that can be seen when evo is first installed.

A bug, and issue?  It's certainly something that isn't all that critical.  I don't know.  Please let me know what else I can do to help resolve the problem.

Later,
Cale